Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Schey Butta and Aloe


I would like for everyone to meet a new friend that I have been waiting for, for a very long time. Wouldn't you like to have this friend when you need her the most? She doesn't speak unless it's through telekinesis. She listens very well because she has this feature where she sits where you tell her to and she doesn't move unless you move her. With the economic on a slow up rise, you don't have to foot the bill to feed, yet another, mouth. You can actually take all your frustrations out on her, too. You can just stick the hell out her and she won't say a word. Have you ever had such a friend? Well, thanks to my frugal attitude and the lack of help to make duck tape dummy, I saved $20 dollars and an extra 10% off the regular price of my friend.

May I present to you ------------------->Aloe.
From this point on, we will be known as Schey Butta and Aloe.