Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What’s on the Chopping Block

…for the rest of June?

Well, let’s see. I have plans but my plans NEVER work out. So, I’ll just say, this is what I would like to get done before the end of June.

McCall's 6318

McCall’s 6318 has to be done by next Sunday. Our colors are Yellow, Black, and White. And I have had this Tiger Lilly print for a long time. I ordered it from one of my Favorite online fabric store, Fabric.com.

 

McCall's6270

McCall’s 6270 is for the baby girl. Another stash spree. I finally found a great match for this fabric. I am going to do the modeled version. Too bad I don’t have enough to do the shorts. But that’s ok. As a seamstress, I will sew find something that will look great!

 

B5559

I hope to have this one done so that I can wear it to church for the 4th of July weekend. I see myself wearing Red heels and White bag, or White heels and a Red bag. (Not really, but I did think about it.) I also thought I would try a bleaching technique; but that would so not be a good thing for ME! I have a blue top made already for the BBQ. I’m just thinking on if I should make shorts or wear a pair I have already.

After this would be a few items for the kiddos. I have been summoned for a jean shorts and a Lizzy McGuire pattern. The pants has to have “a lot of threads” (embroidery) and ribbon. So, I need time to see how I am going to incorporate such a request.

On to the thinking board,

Until Later,

Schey.

No comments: