Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Endless Combination 2010 The Final Piece

This is the last and final piece to the Endless Combination 2010 contest on PatternReview. I have been through some serious highs and lows with this contest. It wasn’t because of the contest but because of priorities that were going to be met under all circumstances. I was taking STATISTICS II while this contest was underway.
 I want to let you all know that I passed and I am VERY glad I did! Hip hip, Hooray!

This piece was very easy and simple to do since it is basically straight lines and only three pieces. And two of the pieces are the same. It took less than an hour to sew it. I will update this blog when I get the actual pictures uploaded. I need this part to be done for the count in the contest. When you have time go on over to http://www.patternreview.com/ and take a peek at all the entries and cast your vote. I think you have to have an account as well. Here are two of the in the making photos so that you can get a quick look.
DSCF2230               DSCF2231
So, I will be back early in the morning – my time – to up date with the pics.
THERE WILL BE NO UPDATED PICTURES. YOU SEE MY DEAR LOVING ONE YEAR OLD CUT UP MY SKIRT! OMG THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS THAT CHILDREN DON'T UNDERSTAND. ONE: DO NOT TOUCH MOMMY'S SEWING - EVER! 
                                           TWO: DO NOT TOUCH MOMMY'S SEWING - EVER! LOL
I will redo the skirt because it had a dual purpose...that I am sure my Hubby would love. So it's a redo must!
Until later, Everyone.

No comments: