1. This the burgandy velvet for the main bag.
2. The black pellon that will help to keep shape of the said bag.
3. Gold ribbon that will attempt to be ruffles for the rose.
4. The gold lining for the inside of said bag.
5. A few of my pattern pieces that I made up while trying to emulate said bag.
6. Last, there are a few hardware pieces that revived from other purses that no longer live.
The photo to the right does no justice for the color of the lining but it shows the detail of the design very well. The color in the first picture is closest to the real thing.
Bag Challenge Phase 2
Bag Challenge Phase 3
Bag Challenge Final Phase