Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Polka Dot Confusion – Done!

Remember this post? Well I have finally decided what I wanted to do with it. No, it is not bloomers for the baby nor did I have to go through as much fuss. I did, however, have to buy two more fat quarters that went up from $1 to $1.25. I just got tired of having that "unfinished eyesore of a what will become of fabric" looking at me every time I opened the sewing doors. So, I decided to get done with it and make those dots become something pretty and useful.
I was going to do a give away but since my give-a-ways don't do so well, I decided to keep it and my and my babies will get plenty of use from it. I wanted to do a guessing game and whoever guessed what it was gets the prize. But I like it so much - no one's getting it. HAHA
But here it is:
           
                             View Polkadot Apron
Until later, Schey

1 comment:

liza jane said...

Very cute! And just in time to make a turkey dinner :)