Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Give A Way!

For you liking, I am giving this awesome pattern away. Always trying to get the best sales and not making sure I do or do not have a pattern already has gotten me in a double up situation. I just made this beauty here:
                                                 And this is what the results are:



This is size 8-14. Uncut. Factory folded and ready to be shipped to the give-a-way winner. You may asking yourself what do you I need to do in order ot get this pattern. Well, here's your answer(s):
1. Be or become a follower.
2. Leave a comment and tell me why you want or deserve this pattern.
3. Make it real good.
4. Be sure to post a finished project of the dress once done.
5. Go!
Easy, huh? You have until the 25th of Oct. One week.

Until later, Schey.

No comments: